Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

On Deck: Trip to OKC and Tulsa

Dear 'Presso Fanatics,


This past month has a been a crazy free-for-all!  To fill you in, I prepared for and traveled to two auditions during late January and early February.  I have one review post simmering in the 'ole noggin, and pictures are waiting to be downloaded from my camera.  I visited Tulsa late last month as part of my last-minute preparation for these auditions and also got to visit two really cool places at the same time!  Our next visit will be to Elemental Coffee's alley bar in Oklahoma City and to Topeca's Mayo Hotel location in Tulsa.  That post will probably not be written tonight, but it will be written soon now that these auditions are in the tank, as it were.

I look forward to catching you up with my latest excursion soon, so please check back later this week for my next post.  See you on the other side of a coffee cup in a short while!


My best,


Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be judicious in your use of comments, and make sure you stay on topic. Spamming and 'ad hominem' attacks are NOT welcome on this blog, and repeat offenders will be BLACKLISTED! Comments are NOT the place where you plug yourself or your blog/website/product.